To be eligible for membership in the jurisdiction of the Grand Lodge of Ancient Free and Accepted Masons of British Columbia and Yukon an applicant must satisfy the following qualifications:
- The ability to read and write in English.
- Have resided in British Columbia or the Yukon for the previous twelve months.
- Have resided within the jurisdiction of the constituent lodge for the previous six months.
- “shall be a man, of the full age of 21 years, free born and capable of supporting himself and those dependent upon him.”
- Be, in clear conscience, able to answer the following questions in the affirmative:
- Do you seriously and upon your honour declare that uninfluenced by mercenary or other unworthy motives, and unbiased by the improper solicitations of friends, you freely and voluntarily offer yourself a candidate for the mysteries of Freemasonry?
- Do you seriously and upon your honour declare that you are prompted to solicit the privileges of Freemasonry by a favorable opinion conceived of the Institution and a desire for knowledge?
- Do you believe in the existence of a Supreme Being?